Saturday, October 22, 2011

RiRi and CB.

According to perezhilton.com both Rihanna and his abusive ex, Chris Brown, are nominated in the same Soul Train Award Category. Hmmmmm.....AWKWARD.

According to the source:
The pair are both in the running for Best Dance Performance, Rihanna for "Only Girl in the World" and "What's My Name?" while Brown for "She Ain't You!"

I don't think Rihanna should be anywhere near Mr Brown. Nu-ah. Not a good idea. NOT that she will be physically abused AGAIN.But you know, the emotional attack might have just affect her on the night. 
Oh well, if she decides to go, wa caya lu lah! Means she has grown stronger than ever.



Don't get me wrong. It's not like I condemn Chris Brown or what. I still listen to the both of them. And I personally feel that I like if the both of them got together again.Who knows Chris might just have changed?
=)

Ouh, Rihanna made this video song which reminds me of her love story with Chris Brown. 

Click HERE to watch We Found Love by Rihanna and Calvin Harris. ENJOY.


No comments:

Post a Comment