Monday, November 21, 2011

AAAAUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!


I DROVE 130km/h ALL THE WAAAAAYYY JUST TO WATCH 
HARIMAU MUDA IN ACTION! AAAAUUUMMMMM!!!
(what? I'm a girl. And I still have my P license. 130 all the way is fast enough for me.)
=p

Unfortunately I missed the first half.
There was this one goal by an Indonesian dude,
and one goal from BADDROL our young tiger! Aaauuummmmm!!!

And then nothing happened during the second half....
Just a few missed goals here and there.

And they gave 30 mins extra time since it was a tie until the 90th minute.
Fuuuhhhh~ tell me.
My heart almost jumped out TWICE.
Because there were two offside goals from both GARUDA and TIGERS.

And soooo...here came the PENALTY KICKS!
GARUDA missed out two goals.
TIGERS missed one goal (FAKRI's fault!).
So...

ALL HAIL HARIMAU MUDAAAAAAAAAA! AAAAUUUUMMMMMMM!!!!



Yeaaaa..... I watched football alone while skype-ing with my two BROS, ETY and ADAM.
SAD. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment