Tuesday, December 13, 2011

The Perfect V-Jay-Jay

OUCHHHHHH!!! WARNING! WARNING!!! This content is not for those with a heart failure.
(Even I skipped watching 'those' scenes)

Anyways, I know I know it's been a loooongg time since I last updated this. Too busy running a marathon of watching "Charmed". Hehe,old school eyy?





Anyways, I was browsing through the internet, and  i stumbled upon
Documentary Heaven webpage.

Since I cannot download the documentary that I watched, here's the link : 

At the very start of the video (okay I'm not used to it sooo...) AAAAWWWWCCHHH! She waxed her below part. Ouch.

Okay, basically this video is about teenage girls in the UK having plastic surgery on their vaginae that the business has skyrocketed over the few past years. Here's a quote from the page,

this documentary focuses on the rise in vaginal cosmetic surgery, specifically labiaplasty. For the uninitiated, labiaplasty involves cutting off the inner labia so that they don’t ‘hang’ below the outer labia.

 Ouch. I don't understand medical terms but I know it must hurts.

Why do they even want to have parts of their vaginae removed?
I understand the surgery helps them psychologically. But there are more ways to embrace their natural bodies rather than having blood gushing out just to fix it surgically. Please watch this video, I could not elaborate more, this entry would be very long.



There's a view in this video from the Muslims' perspective.

I mean, as a Muslim, I personally think that the girl in this video 
should gather her every last pieces of courage 
and have her man knows her mistake. 
She was involved in fixing her hymen (translation : dara)
 surgically after having sex with her then boyfriend. 
Fixing her hymen is the same as lying to her man. 

I believe that every woman is matched with her other half.
 I am sure the other half could eventually accept her mistake. 
After all, seriously woman, change your mentality. 
Losing your hymen is not worse than death. Don't exaggerate. 

And here's another video that I watched about three women being in love with objects.
http://documentaryheaven.com/married-to-the-eiffel-tower/

One is married to the Eiffel Tower.
She has a lover, the Berlin Wall.
And she has a friend who made out with a carnival fun ride called 100 Nacht.
And she's still in love with the Empire State Building and a church fence.

I find this very odd, peculiar,wrong.
But after awhile, I have respect on them for having
sooo much love in their hearts.
Even normal people ignore that quality. 

WELL, HAPPY WATCHING!

No comments:

Post a Comment